Saturday, December 14, 2013

The rest of OC mini sessions

 Oak Cliff mini's continued...
 
What do lots of curls, lots of smiles and a lot of love make?  A really cute family.  The hair alone makes for good pictures. :)




































All right, take a look at these two little guys in the next family!! Twins may be a lot of work, but they are also twice as adorable. 




































I think that the best friend I made in Oak Cliff was with the four-year-old belonging to this next family. From the moment we met we were old buddies and he chatted away with me the whole time.  The best was when he told me how much hair his little brother had.

 
 
This last family in Oak Cliff didn't really need the help, but the light during the session made the photos all the more beautiful.  I love these pictures. 




































Okay, okay, these last couple photos weren't taken in Oak Cliff, but I have taken pictures of these close family friends for several years and we don't ever make a big to-do of it. They sit down, I snap a few shots, and we're done.  So, even though they weren't part of the Oak Cliff weekend, our session was so quick they're going to get tacked on to it!  Until next year, guys!


 

No comments: